Important dates for 2018 at Manston Golf Centre. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
PING G400 Driversview other products
Like the very popular G driver it replaces, the G400 includes three heads to give us fitting options, such as fighting a slice or reducing spin for a more piercing flight.
It also has a standout new stock shaft with colour-shift paint technology, which means it looks a subtle black at address, but a standout copper when viewed otherwise.
Key features of the G400 driver include:
- Bigger crown turbulators reduce drag by 15% to boost clubhead speed
- Ultra-thin crown is now lighter to aid overall forgiveness
- New tungsten sole weight makes the G400 stable and forgiving
- Thinner forged face creates 2mph faster ball speeds for more distance
- New internal structure improves the sound at impact
- SFT head has heel weighting to correct an unwanted fade or slice
- LST head has more forward weight position for lower spin flight
As you can see there are loads of reasons to come and try this driver, which also comes in a range of aftermarket shafts we can demo, so why not get in contact and arrange a test?