Book a lesson or consultation with one of our PGA Qualified Golf Professionals. Read more.......
Enjoy membership benefits & Join Kent's friendliest Golf Centre. Improve your golf and save money too. Read more.......
Whether you’re a toddler, teenager, parent or a grand parent, you will laugh & enjoy your time at Rascal Bay. Read more.......
At Total Golf Academy our coaches will work with you to understand your aims and ambitions in your game and help you achieve them. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
TaylorMade Project (a) Golf Ballview other products
Since it was first launched in 2014, the Project (a) ball has been delivering tour-level performance to competitive amateurs who want to produce more spin on short iron shots and around the greens. For this 2018 evolution it maintains those characteristics, but it's now significantly longer than before.
Key features and benefits include:
- Multi-layer ball aimed at the competitive amateur player
- Lower compression helps slower swinging players generate more spin
- Dual-Distance core has larger inner core for less spin and more distance
- Stiffer outer core helps pinch the cover with the face to boost spin
- Soft Tech urethane cover delivers great feel with excellent durability
- Same aerodynamic dimple pattern as TP5 for distance with control
This ball is a great option if you want to create more spin or save a few pennies, so do come into the store and try it out for yourself.