Book a lesson or consultation with one of our PGA Qualified Golf Professionals. Read more.......
Enjoy membership benefits & Join Kent's friendliest Golf Centre. Improve your golf and save money too. Read more.......
Whether you’re a toddler, teenager, parent or a grand parent, you will laugh & enjoy your time at Rascal Bay. Read more.......
At Total Golf Academy our coaches will work with you to understand your aims and ambitions in your game and help you achieve them. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
TaylorMade GAPR Hiview other products
The centre of gravity in the GAPR Hi is ultra low and back in the clubface, ensuring extreme distance with a high trajectory. If you prefer the look of a traditional rescue club, then the Hi will be your go-to option in the GAPR range.
Key features and benefits:
- Ultra low and back centre of gravity for extreme distance with a high trajectory
- Modern rescue shaping with high-toe and sleek address shape
- Dropped crown feature for lower centre of gravity and improved alignment
- SpeedFoam enhances ball speed and feel
- Available in 19, 22, 25 and 28 degrees
The GAPR Hi is suitable for all golfers and has some brilliant features, so be sure to contact us about a custom fitting to make sure you maximise its potential.