Book a lesson or consultation with one of our PGA Qualified Golf Professionals. Read more.......
Enjoy membership benefits & Join Kent's friendliest Golf Centre. Improve your golf and save money too. Read more.......
Whether you’re a toddler, teenager, parent or a grand parent, you will laugh & enjoy your time at Rascal Bay. Read more.......
At Total Golf Academy our coaches will work with you to understand your aims and ambitions in your game and help you achieve them. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedgesview other products
The Milled Grind wedge features an innovative hosel design, where the shaft is inserted deeper. This design removes weight from the hosel and that mass can be relocated centrally, making the wedge more solid and more forgiving.
Key features of the Milled Grind wedge include:
- Leading edge and sole grind individually milled for accuracy
- Deeper shaft insertion removes weight to be relocated to aid forgiveness
- Improved groove configuration for reliable spin control
- Soft carbon steel aids feel and strike feedback
- Three different grinds for different swings and turf conditions
- Chrome (50-60°), black (52-60°) and antique bronze (52-60°) finishes
With five loft options between 50-60 degrees and three different grind types, it is essential you consult an expert to get the right set-up for your game.