Book a lesson or consultation with one of our PGA Qualified Golf Professionals. Read more.......
Enjoy membership benefits & Join Kent's friendliest Golf Centre. Improve your golf and save money too. Read more.......
Whether you’re a toddler, teenager, parent or a grand parent, you will laugh & enjoy your time at Rascal Bay. Read more.......
At Total Golf Academy our coaches will work with you to understand your aims and ambitions in your game and help you achieve them. Read more.......
Scotty Cameron Phantom X Puttersview other products
The Phantom X line presents players with a variety of new mallet setups built around a mix of five head styles, with multiple shaft bend and alignment options. Each model features a precision milled solid aluminium face integrated into a stainless steel head with enhanced vibration dampening technology for increased forgivness, optimal weight distribution, improved sound, and responsive feedback.
Key features and benefits include:
- Five new high-tech multi-material heads
- Tour style alignment with simple sight dots or racing-inspired lines
- Solid face technology crafted with aircraft aluminum
- Customisable steel heel-toe weights
- Nine models to suit any preference
- Brand new Pistolero Plus grip
Phantom X Models include:
- 5 - Wingback mallet with single mid-bend shaft
- 5.5 - Lower shaft bend than the 5 with identical mallet shape
- 6 - Face balanced mallet with single mid-bend shaft
- 6STR - Constructed without a spud and with zero offset
- 7 - A single mid-bend shafted near-face balanced setup
- 7.5 - Features a single low-bend shaft
- 8 - Near face balanced mallet with single mid-bend shaft
- 8.5 - Same shape as the 8 but comes with increased toe hang
- 12 - Swept back wings for a near face balancing
Your putting stroke and your visual preferences are very personal to you, which is why it's so important for you to come and try a few different models before heading out on the course with arguably the most vital piece of equipment in your bag.