Important dates for 2018 at Manston Golf Centre. Read more.......
Book a lesson or consultation with one of our PGA Qualified Golf Professionals. Read more.......
Enjoy membership benefits & Join Kent's friendliest Golf Centre. Improve your golf and save money too. Read more.......
Whether you’re a toddler, teenager, parent or a grand parent, you will laugh & enjoy your time at Rascal Bay. Read more.......
At Total Golf Academy our coaches will work with you to understand your aims and ambitions in your game and help you achieve them. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Odyssey O-Works Black and Red Puttersview other products
Many of the mallets in this new O-Works range feature a new short slant hosel that gives them a toe hang. This style has proved very popular on tour as it allows players with naturally arcing putting strokes to finally get the forgiveness and alignment benefits of a mallet.
Key features and benefits:
- 'Toe-down' O-Works mallets rotate like blades for golfers with arcing strokes
- Face-balanced models still remain for players with straighter strokes
- Microhinge insert imparts topspin for smoother forward roll
- High contrast lines and shapes aid better alignment at address
- 12 new O-Works Black models
- Six new O-Works Red head shapes
With so many head, hosel, colour, length and grip options available, it really is worth coming to try before you buy to get the perfect putter for your stroke.