Important dates for 2018 at Manston Golf Centre. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Odyssey O-Works Black and Red Puttersview other products
Many of the mallets in this new O-Works range feature a new short slant hosel that gives them a toe hang. This style has proved very popular on tour as it allows players with naturally arcing putting strokes to finally get the forgiveness and alignment benefits of a mallet.
Key features and benefits:
- 'Toe-down' O-Works mallets rotate like blades for golfers with arcing strokes
- Face-balanced models still remain for players with straighter strokes
- Microhinge insert imparts topspin for smoother forward roll
- High contrast lines and shapes aid better alignment at address
- 12 new O-Works Black models
- Six new O-Works Red head shapes
With so many head, hosel, colour, length and grip options available, it really is worth coming to try before you buy to get the perfect putter for your stroke.