Enjoy membership benefits & Join Kent's friendliest Golf Centre. Improve your golf and save money too. Read more.......
Whether you’re a toddler, teenager, parent or a grand parent, you will laugh & enjoy your time at Rascal Bay. Read more.......
At Total Golf Academy our coaches will work with you to understand your aims and ambitions in your game and help you achieve them. Read more.......
Cobra King MIM Wedgesview other products
Get ready for a dose of tech as part of the MIM process is to heat the head to a whopping 1340 degrees centigrade (hotter than standard forging). This is done to create a remarkably soft feel that comes about thanks to the creation of smaller and evenly distributed holes in the metal.
Key features and benefits include:
- Metal Injection Molding process for softer feel
- 50% tighter shape due to MIM process
- CNC milled face to maximise spin across the face
- Progressive grooves to optimise spin
- Additional toe relief for better turf interaction
- Available in 50° to 60° right hand and 52, 56, 60 left
The wedges really are a first in the metal injection molded process and are a fine piece of craftmanship from Cobra. Come down to the club shop for a closer look and test them out for yourself.