Competition Fixture List 2017 Read more.......
Past Winners Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
LitePower Lithium batteriesview other products
It weighs less than Lead-acid and lasts longer. Long term you're going to save yourself money to spend on other areas of your game! Why not make the change to Lithium?
- Available in 'Standard' and 'Extended' capacities.
- Lifetime five times longer than Lead-acid equivalents*.
- Designed to fit any mainstream electric golf trolley.
- Charges from empty in less than 4.5 hours.
- 5-year limited warranty (Ts and Cs) apply.
- More compact than Lead-acid batteries.
* Compared to typical 24ah Lead-acid battery.
Motocaddy's top tips for battery care and your lead-acid and Lithium considerations:
- Charge as soon as possible after each use to prevent reduced capacity
- Deeply discharging your battery will not increase capacity or lifespan
- Use charger compatible with battery. Lead-acid not to be used on Lithium or vice-versa
- Lead-acid battery can take up to six rounds to reach peak performance
- Fully charge Lithium batteries before use
- Battery will hold charge for at least 6 weeks
- Lead-acid batteries should never be charged for short periods
- Lithium battery's capacity will be increased by any amount of charging
- Fully charge your lead-acid battery after 'final round' and top up every few weeks if not playing for extensive period
- Charge on dry, non-carpeted surface in temperature ranging from 10° to 30°C
- Higher capacity lead-acid batteries should only be purchased if you regularly play 36 holes in a day
And finally... Although Lithium is a bit more expensive, it is a much better long-term option, which will save you money. Good quality Lithium batteries last longer, are small, lighter, quicker to charge and come with longer warranties.
Come and speak to us if you need any more information or advice.