Book a lesson or consultation with one of our PGA Qualified Golf Professionals. Read more.......
Enjoy membership benefits & Join Kent's friendliest Golf Centre. Improve your golf and save money too. Read more.......
Whether you’re a toddler, teenager, parent or a grand parent, you will laugh & enjoy your time at Rascal Bay. Read more.......
At Total Golf Academy our coaches will work with you to understand your aims and ambitions in your game and help you achieve them. Read more.......
PING G400 Driversview other products
Like the very popular G driver it replaces, the G400 includes three heads to give us fitting options, such as fighting a slice or reducing spin for a more piercing flight.
It also has a standout new stock shaft with colour-shift paint technology, which means it looks a subtle black at address, but a standout copper when viewed otherwise.
Key features of the G400 driver include:
- Bigger crown turbulators reduce drag by 15% to boost clubhead speed
- Ultra-thin crown is now lighter to aid overall forgiveness
- New tungsten sole weight makes the G400 stable and forgiving
- Thinner forged face creates 2mph faster ball speeds for more distance
- New internal structure improves the sound at impact
- SFT head has heel weighting to correct an unwanted fade or slice
- LST head has more forward weight position for lower spin flight
As you can see there are loads of reasons to come and try this driver, which also comes in a range of aftermarket shafts we can demo, so why not get in contact and arrange a test?