Not only should this new offering help tighten up any gapping issues, unlike a driving iron, it's also easy to hit off the deck for tricky approach shots.
Other features and benefits of the PING G Crossover iron include:
- Spin rates more like irons aid workability and trajectory control
- Thinner steel face increases ball speeds like a hybrid
- Easy to hit off the deck
- Tiered internal sole helps head spring powerfully for extra distance
- Extreme toe weighting aids easier launch and boosts heel and toe forgiveness
- Loft options at 18° (3), 21° (4) and 24° (5)
Get in touch here to book a fitting.