This improved M1 includes a front track weight to encourage a draw or fade bias to correct your common miss, plus there is the back track that can be utilised to find a lower ball flight and more distance, or a higher ball flight and more forgiveness.
Key features and benefits of the 2017 M1 include:
- 43% more carbon than 2016 M1 saves weight to improve forgiveness
- Saved weight also caters for longer T-Track and 64% more CG adjustability
- Lightweight adjustable hosel has 12 settings to improve loft and face angle
- Improved internal acoustics for better sound
- A more workable 440cc model has a smaller head and deeper face
- 2017 M1 440 has 94% more CG movement than the 2016 M1 430
With a range of premium no upcharge shafts and more adjustability than ever before, you really must try this with a pro who can advise you on the best settings to maximise your distance, accuracy and consistency.
Request a fitting here.